Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.ianlawson.com.
You are welcome to view our website and to purchase photographic prints and books as a guest or registered user under the following terms and conditions.
Intellectual property rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. The copyright for all the photographs and images used on this web site, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to Ian Lawson. No part of this website may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Ian Lawson – except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Ian Lawson has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within the web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. Ian Lawson shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
1. Information collection and use:
Protecting your privacy online is paramount to us. We strive to keep your personal information confidential. We require information from you on our order form to deliver the products and service you want, administer our business, and provide customer service. A user must provide correct information such as name, address and email address.
We use your personal information to:
- process your purchase and arrange delivery
- confirm your orders
- respond to customer service requests
We do not:
- sell, rent or disclose any of your personal information to others
- disclose personal information to Third Party Service providers
- share or sell your personal information to others
2. Protection of data:
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors of this feature prior to redirection from the referring page. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Providing security for the personal information you submit via our site is a top priority for Ian Lawson. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for information you may provide when submitting credit card information and ordering online. We take commercially reasonable steps to provide security for your information once we receive it.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time.
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, terms and conditions at any time.